Thursday, September 29, 2011

Today. Long.

Today I slept in like every other normal teenager. We had early arrival like any other thursday. well, today i woke up to my dog screeching for me to wake up. so i did. i wanted to take a shower. so i did. molly wanted to pee in the house. so she did (although we didn't like it though and had to clean it up.) Anyways after a morning of getting ready, and putting finishing touches on my homework, I headed down to the place Brandon, Ryan, and I meet to walk to school. It was getting late so we hurried to school. We got there with 15 minuits to spare.

In first period our health teacher announced that we had a choice, to take an open note test today, or a closed note test tomorrow. Most of the class wanted to take the test today. So we did. I found it moderately difficult. Even with notes. at the end of the period he announced our grades personally, although we didn't get them back.

In second period we reviewed the math quiz we all bombed without any flying colors. I got a 76, but later got changed to an 80 due to a grading issue. At the end of the period however, My binder fell apart. So I took 5 minuits out of lunch to fix it.

At lunch I squeezed next to Ryan. We talked about swimming, how I will be on the relay team and how they needed to get their times. You see I still do Blue Tide, but lately I've been sick with infected ears and nose.

In fourth period we headed off to the library to get a book, however I already had one and left it at home so I went around looking at books and also chatting with some people. Then we headed back, discussed our essay and began working on them. I wrote abut how I was eight and threw a rock at a car when I lived in Las Vegas. Long Story, maybe I'll tell you later.

In third period for journalism we worked on our spread. Well, most people did. I tried but Bailey kept on messing with my hair and ears and stuff. She is a year older than me and has a crush on me. Oh well, anyways she did that while I worked. My spread is looking fantastic, It is very sleek and modern, with about two pictures so far, one of a girl working on a painting, another is some people working in the office.

In fifth period we worked on our vocabulary. We are now studying spanish explorers and indians. Funny, the bell cut us off...

In sixth period we discussed the muscular system and took Cornell notes on it. I started late, but I finished first. We're discussing the involuntary and voluntary muscles and all that jazz.

When school ends I get my overwhelmingly huge binder and shove it into my backpack and then I go over to my girlfriend's locker on the other hallway. We talk about how we both got low grades on the math quiz and in mid sentence I remember I had to go to tutoring for math, I had a test tomorrow, so I told her I had to and so we departed and I went to Ms. Stokes' room but she wasn't there so I went to another classes tutoring. We talked about the review and well, reviewed it.

Now, right now Texas is in a drought, so I wasn't expecting a thunderstorm outside. It was dark as if it were night. Me and my friend Frankie went up to the front door where everybody was huddled around the window. Me and Frankie went under the covered area outside and it was POURING. In fact, for a little while it hailed. My first ever hailstorm. Yay. Anyways When I saw my mom i sprinted to her car.

When I got home, I talked my mom through both of my failed quizzes and I worked on my review. After that, I got my chunk-a-clunk of a binder and turned it into all of my smaller ones. That was it, and Thats all for today folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment