Monday, July 25, 2011

MAC Swim Meet.

Last weekend I had a swim meet down in Magnolia, near the Woodlands, for two whole days. The first day I had no idea where we were going and I thought we were lost. I mean, we were in the freaking middle of nowhere and then BAM this brand new, red, brick school pops up out of nowhere and we find everyone there.

Actually, I lied. There were like 9 kids there. The rest were either at TAGS or were on vacation. (speaking of which I am visiting Las Vegas to see old friends next week) So there was like 11 of us there. Me, Angelee, Kyle, Zander, Cami, Alex, Bradley, Alexis, Kara, Russel, and Scout. We swam the 100 I.M. which was easy, the 50 butterfly, and the 100 backstroke. They were all pretty easy.

The pool was unusual for me because there were 6 lanes horizontal ways and 8 vertical ways with a bridge in between. The six lanes were for warmups before races, and the 8 lanes were for the races.

The next day I swam the 50 freestle, 50 backstroke, and 500 freestyle (GAAHHHHHH)! I did well on the 500 and so did Angelee, but she got D.Q'd because the person in charge of couning her laps messed up and made her end early.  She felt real bad today and so I held her hand and put my arm around her to make her feel better. I doubt I made her feel better though. She put on a smile for the day. But I could tell she was upset.

Can't wait till' Saturday though! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment