Saturday, July 30, 2011

First kiss

So today was my performance for Willy Wonka Jr. I was Mr. Salt, the father of a spoiled brat named Veruca, who wants everything. Anyways, i had a few solos including talking to a news reporter, singing on the freaking creepiest candy boat ever, and chasing my daughter down a garbage incinerator...

Anyways, after both shows, I had my friend Nick come over before we saw the Smurfs. We pretty much just took random pictures and played black ops. So then when it was time to go my friend came over and he came with us.

We bought our tickets and went into the theatre where all of my friends awaited. Angelee, abby, nick, cody, saddie, sarah, benicio, and zander were all there. Torwards the middle of the movie sarah grabbed angelee and told me to come out soon. They left and i waited like 6 minuits and i went out there to find them behind a cardboard stand near the exit. We hid by where nobody would see us and we both started laughing. We were about to kiss.

Sarah promised to go away so she did and we kissed. It felt strange. Like i didnt have enough. Kinda like a cliffhanger. But it was amazing. It was only for a second, but it was one of the most memorable seconds of my life so far.

We went back into the theatre and we watched the rest of the movie, tempted to do it again, but angelees mom was watching us.

So anyways, im off to vegas right now. Our flight leaves at five so yeah. Thats that

No comments:

Post a Comment