Monday, August 8, 2011

Singing School and Swimming

Okay so today I got woken up by my mom because it was almost time to go to singing lessons with Ms. Carrie. The reason I take singing lessons is so I can strive to get a better part onstage. Soon, one of our shows is going downtown Houston to play and I want to audition for a place to get in. So anyways, as I was getting ready I got a text from Angelee saying that today was packet pickup day for our school and I was like "HOLY CRAP I FORGOT!!!1!!!" and so We stopped in on our way there. Nothing much we just got a packet with our name on it and it had a bunch of papers and stuff.

Singing was great today we reviewed My Best Girl and Gary Indiana. So yeah... after that we stopped at Academy to get some new gym shorts. Then we went home, but we had to leave again because I had to go to swimming. Coach BJ was coaching us that day and we did a bunch of kicking drills. Not Fun. After practice we had a clinic thing where we helped little kids in summer league. Kinda fun. We had to do demonstrations and stuff.

Bleh. Another busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment